Ride through the historic Yontocket Indian Memorial Site, past a horse camp, through various species of trees, over sand dunes, along Kellogg Beach, and more.
Redwood Forest Ride
- 1.5 - 2.5 Hours Ages 6+ | From
Enjoy Horseback Riding Through the Redwood Forest
Climb the hills through beautiful Redwood forest to Mill Creek, taking in all that nature has to offer in Redwood National and State Park.
All rides are guided and predominantly at a walk. All riders must be physically able to mount and dismount with minimal assistance from staff. A two-step mounting block is provided.
- No riders under 6 years of age – No riding double allowed
- Cool coastal climate — wear layers
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes required
- Weight Limit 280- Limited capacity