Horseback Elopement Adventure Packages
Let us add to your adventure wedding, elopement or just special day. We have beautiful trails in the Redwoods or on the beach.
We will provide:
Three to four afternoon hours with two guides and up to five horses for the wedding couple, photographer and others. $1500
Add one of our ordained guides to marry you $100
Need to add more people? Add up to three additional horses for a total of eight horses for guests and an additional guide $500
You will need to secure:
Photographer- Please see our list of recommended photographers.
Permits if you plan to have a ceremony.
Please note we are not a full service planner. We can provide the experience and referrals to our recommended photographers, florist and makeup people.
Limited availability – Please book early. Please still call for last minute availability.
Tips and advice for attire and climate:
Comfortable dress that can mount and dismount a horse.
You might consider leggings or shorts under your dress.
Shoes that are comfortable in a stirrup.
A shawl or light jacket, it can get foggy and or cool in the Redwoods and windy at the beach.
Photo Credit to:
- Sam Starns Elopement Photographer – Samstarns.com @samstarns
- Mariah Dunaj Photography- @mariahdunajphotography
- Hazel Eye Photography- Hazeleyephotography.net @hazeleyephotography.
- Dawn-Photo Dawn-Photo.com @dawn_photo
- Live or dried natural plant/flower material is prohibited.
- Silk or paper flowers are allowed.
- Freckled Fleurs- Freckledfleurs.net @freckledfleurs