Climb the hills through beautiful Redwood forest to Mill Creek, taking in all that nature has to offer in Redwood National and State Park.
- 1.5 - 2.5 Hours Ages 6+ | From
Explore Historic Sites, Nature, and More on Horseback
Ride through the historic Yontocket Indian Memorial Site, past a horse camp, through various species of trees, over sand dunes, and along Kellogg Beach, open meadows, and surrounding marshes in Tolowa Dunes State Park.
All rides are guided and predominantly at a walk. All riders must be physically able to mount and dismount with minimal assistance from staff. A two-step mounting block is provided.
- No riders under 6 years of age – No riding double allowed.
- Cool coastal climate — wear layers
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes required
- Weight Limit 280- Limited capacity
- Due to tide activity (especially winter) we are unable to access the beach sometimes